About 5 years ago, we were having trouble with keeping the piglets in, and I was tired of the boys spending so much time rounding them up, so we started looking for a good herding dog to save us leg work.
With our 6 kids still at home, we wanted a dog that would love everyone, and help in our work with our animals.
The dogs are an important part of our family. They sleep inside at night, and are in and out all day sharing our lives.
If you have any interest in learning more about what it takes to purchase one of our puppies, please read the information below and fill out the form, or Contact Us by email. OR to see these puppies on our Facebook page, CLICK HERE.
“I’m Interested” Steps:
- Complete your contact information and the 6 question Puppy Interview below.
- Then, I will contact you and we can discuss Hawes Heritage Ranch puppies. (Please feel free to download the Hawes Heritage Ranch Health Guarantee to review it.)
- If we both see this as a good fit, I will put you on my waiting list, and contact you when I have puppies.
- “Like” our Facebook Fan Page, and watch for new puppy announcements.
After the Puppies are born:
- I will contact you, and confirm it is time to send your deposit with the Hawes Heritage Ranch Health Guarantee (to be completed at puppy pick up time).
- Now is the time to pick out your puppy! If you would like, I am happy to help with the process.
- Puppies must be picked up, or shipped at 8 weeks, unless prior arrangements have been made. (We ship throughout the US.)
***In accordance with WA state law, purchases with puppies picked up or delivered in Washington State will have the local sales tax added to the sale price.